|Full Name||Donovan Rushmore|
|Date of Birth||1960|
|Date of Death||2014|
|Affiliation||Chicago South Club|
|Profession||Mayor of Chicago|
As his role as Mayor, his responsibility was to liaise between businesses in Chicago and the Blume Corporation throughout the integration process of the ctOS beginning in 2011. Sometime before the events of the game he murdered a woman named Rose Washington, when Dermot Quinn obtained video evidence of him committing the murder, he used it to blackmail Rushmore for his own ends.
During the epilogue of the game he is reported to have been found dead, but the cause of death remains unknown.
Donovan Rushmore is an elderly black male with greying hair and a beard. He is a thickset man who is quite often nervous.
He is shown to react badly during periods of stress, as he is seen panicking after committing the murder of Rose Washington and was shaky throughout his deliverance of his speech about Dermot Quinn at his charity event.
 Rose Washington
- Main Article: Rose Washington
His relationship with Rose is currently unknown. He murdered her before the events of the game.
 Dermot "Lucky" Quinn
- Main Article: Dermot Quinn
After obtaining a video of the murder of Rose Washington, Quinn became Rushmore's blackmailer. He financed his campaign to be re-elected as Mayor of Chicago and is a puppet for Quinn to control.
- It is noted by many individuals around Chicago that Rushmore was "bought out" by Blume for the ctOS integration, instead of being a deal based on merit for both sides.
- WKZ Media report that the re-election of Mayor Rushmore was controversial, but isn't explained as to why or what sort of a Mayor he was before re-election.
- There are posters throughout Chicago of his campaign posters with a cow ahead atop it.